Champagne Shimmer Strip Wax Tin
800g Strip Wax Tins
R163.00 incl vat
SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT WILL TAKE 3-7 WORKING DAYS
Champagne Shimmer glows like gold and is designed to pamper the senses with a subtle, sophisticated fragrance. With a velvety texture for silky smooth application, Champagne Shimmer Strip Wax is the solution for gentle and efficient waxing.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Removes hair as short as 1mm
- Traditional, transparent odourless wax formula
- Designed for larger areas
- Enriched with skin conditioning extracts
- Smooth application
- Cost effective
Our Strip Waxes are designed for larger areas and is an extremely quick method of hair removal. Strips are immediately disposed of. It is applied thinly with the direction of growth and removed with a strip in the opposite direction Use our Hot Waxes
for smaller and more intimate areas.
Product Code: S899
Product Size: 800g
To find out more about our products and watch some of our latest testimonials from our wonderful customers, see our videos here
Pre Wax Directions
- Allow wax to melt to workable consistency.
- Prepare your work-station, place wax sheet on bed.
- Wash hands with anti-bacterial hand wash and put on Latex/Vinyl Gloves.
- Remove plastic lid and discard metal peel-off seal.
- Attach wax collar around lip of tin* and using stainless-steel tin holder, lower the tin into the heater. Turn heater on to high and thereafter, when wax is warmed sufficiently, adjust dial to medium heat (usually 43 degrees) to maintain desired temperature. 500g heater takes approximately 30 minutes and 800g heater takes approximately 45 minutes to reach optimal temperature.
*Depending on personal preference, wax collar may be placed around lip of tin or directly onto heater.
Post Wax Directions
- Clean working area with Citric Wax Cleaner including roller head, roller system base, wax sheets, clothing etc.
- Advise client to exfoliate regularly during waxing sessions and book the client for the next appointment.
Strip Waxes are best used for knees, back and legs.
- Using cotton wool, clean the client’s skin with Salon Specifics Alcohol Free Pre Wax Lotion to remove excess oils. Apply talcum powder to lift the hairs.
- Test the temperature of the Strip Wax on your inner arm using a wooden spatula.
- Assess the direction of hair growth.
- Apply the Strip Wax with your one hand very thinly at a 45-degree angle with wooden spatula in the same direction as hair growth, and support the skin with the other hand.
- Apply the epilating strip and bond firmly down in the same direction.
- Grasp the lower free end of the strip and pull quickly against hair growth and support the skin with the other hand. Reapply wax as directed. The same epilating strip may be reused until it is ineffective and full of wax. Any excess wax can be removed with a strip.
- Clean the skin with Salon Specifics Post Wax Crème or Post Wax Oil to nourish and soothe the skin.
Traditional, transparent, odour-free wax formula with luxurious shimmering texture to soften the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
INCI Ingredient Listing: Hydrogenated Rosin, Colophonium, Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)