Azulene Strip Wax is a transparent and odourless wax formula, enriched with skin calming azulene - making this product suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Removes hair as short as 1mm
- Traditional, transparent odourless wax formula
- Designed for larger areas
- Enriched with skin conditioning extracts
- Smooth application
- Cost effective
Our Strip Waxes are designed for larger areas and is an extremely quick method of hair removal. Strips are immediately disposed of. It is applied thinly with the direction of growth and removed with a strip in the opposite direction Use our Hot Waxes
for smaller and more intimate areas.
To find out more about our products and watch some of our latest testimonials from our wonderful customers, see our videos here
Pre Wax Directions
- Allow wax to melt to workable consistency.
- Prepare your work-station, place wax sheet on bed.
- Wash hands with anti-bacterial hand wash and put on Latex/Vinyl Gloves.
- Remove plastic lid and discard metal peel-off seal.
- Attach wax collar around lip of tin* and using stainless-steel tin holder, lower the tin into the heater. Turn heater on to high and thereafter, when wax is warmed sufficiently, adjust dial to medium heat (usually 43 degrees) to maintain desired temperature. 500g heater takes approximately 30 minutes and 800g heater takes approximately 45 minutes to reach optimal temperature.
*Depending on personal preference, wax collar may be placed around lip of tin or directly onto heater.
Post Wax Directions
- Clean working area with Citric Wax Cleaner including roller head, roller system base, wax sheets, clothing etc.
- Advise client to exfoliate regularly during waxing sessions and book the client for the next appointment.
Transparent, odour-free wax formula, containing soothing Azulene. Suitable for all skin types.
INCI Ingredient Listings: Colophonium (Rosin), Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Guaiazulene