Azulene Hot Wax
1kg Hot Wax
R205.00 incl vat
SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT WILL TAKE 3-7 WORKING DAYS
Azulene Hot Wax is a low temperature creamy hot wax formula, enriched with skin calming azulene and titanium, making this product suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Creamy based wax with skin calming extracts
- Designed for smaller & more intimate areas
- Soft & pliable
- Leaves skin silky smooth with no sticky residue.
Our Hot Wax is designed for smaller and more intimate areas. Use our Strip Wax
for larger areas. Hot Wax is especially suited to removing short, stubborn hairs - ideal for bikini, underarm and facial areas. Wax is applied thickly against the hair growth, and quickly peeled off in opposite direction of the growth.
Product Code: S841
Product Size: 1kg
To find out more about our products and watch some of our latest testimonials from our wonderful customers, see our videos here
Pre Wax Directions
- Allow wax to melt to workable consistency.
- Prepare your work-station, place wax sheet on bed.
- Wash hands with anti-bacterial hand wash and put on Latex/Vinyl Gloves.
- Break off block of wax from tray and place inside empty tin.
- Attach wax collar to heater*. Using the stainless steel tin holder, place the tin inside the heater. Turn heater on to high (usually 68 degrees) and thereafter, when wax is warmed sufficiently, adjust dial to medium heat to maintain desired temperature.
*Depending on personal preference, wax collar may be placed around lip of tin or directly onto heater.
Post Wax Directions
- Clean working area with Citric Wax Cleaner including roller head, roller system base, wax sheets, clothing etc.
- Advise client to exfoliate regularly during waxing sessions and book the client for the next appointment.
Top Tips for Bikini Waxing
- Using cotton wool, clean the client’s skin with Salon Specifics Pre Wax Serum or Pre Wax Lotion (with purifying Tea Tree oil) to remove excess oils. Test the temperature of the Hot Wax on your inner arm using a wooden spatula.
- Assess the direction of hair growth. Using a wooden spatula, apply the wax thickly with one hand in the opposite direction of the hair growth, and support the skin with the other hand.
- Allow the Hot Wax to set and peel an edge to work with, while providing support with one hand.
- Gently lift edge and remove against the hair growth, placing your hand over the waxed area to comfort it.
- Reapply wax as directed, working in small patches at a time. Clean the skin with Salon Specifics Post Wax Creme or Post Wax Oil to nourish and soothe the skin.
Top Tips for Eyebrow Waxing
- Cleanse skin with Salon Specifics Alcohol Free Pre Wax Lotion.
- Apply wax in opposite direction.
- Calm skin with Salon Specifics Soothing Gel.
Low temperature, creamy hot wax with Beeswax, soothing Azulene and skincalming titanium. Suitable for all skin types.
INCI Ingredient Listing: Colophonium (Rosin), Pentaerythrityl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Guaiazulene