To find out more about our products and watch some of our latest testimonials from our wonderful customers, see our videos here
Pre Wax Directions
- Allow wax to melt to workable consistency.
- Prepare your work-station, place wax sheet on bed.
- Wash hands with anti-bacterial hand wash and put on Latex/Vinyl Gloves.
- Remove wax from plastic outer-covering.
- Place wax inside heater (bath holds 2.5kg of wax). Turn on to maximum temperature and wait approximately 1–1.5 hours to heat up. Thereafter heater can be turned down to 60–65 degrees, to maintain desired temperature.
People generally experience more heat sensation in their feet, and so, when you dip a foot, the paraffin may seem much warmer. Simply immerse the foot more slowly. Because feet are larger than hands, you will displace more paraffin. Use extra care to avoid spilling.
Post Wax Directions
- Clean working area with Citric Wax Cleaner including roller head, roller system base, wax sheets, clothing etc.
- Advise client to exfoliate regularly during waxing sessions and book the client for the next appointment.
With skin-conditioning Peach Kernel oil and moisturising Vitamin E. Ideal for dry and sensitive skin. For use on hands and feet only.
INCI Ingredient Listing: Paraffin,Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonone, Linalool, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 26100 (Oil Red BR)